Are you a passionate project assistant with good communicative and organisation skills? Are you interested in working for an EU funded project and do you have a good command of Dutch and English? Then you might be perfect for our project! Deadline: November, 30th, 2020 | Start: January, 1st, 2021 | Read more HERE!
As a project assistant, you get the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team, that works with and for the fire community and society. You are in charge of the day-to-day management of the project. For the 15 PhD candidates, their supervisors, and all partners and beneficiaries in the project, you are the first contact person. You closely work with the project coordinator, and will coordinate internal project communication. This includes setting up meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes. You support the organization of project activities, training courses and committee meetings, prepare progress reports for the European Commission, and are in touch with the EU project officer. Project management includes also financial and administrative project arrangements, supported by Wageningen University staff departments. You will be based in the Soil Geography and Landscape group of WUR.
- Minimum secondary level vocational education+/Bachelor degree
- Experience in project management or assistance, preferably in EU funded projects
- Affinity with working with early career researchers
- Good communication skills and good proficiency of English (both oral and written);
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively as a team member.
- A genuine interest in working in a diverse international innovative training project like PyroLife.
A challenging position for 16 hours per week and depending on your experience, a competitive salary from a minimum of € 2.329,- to a maximum of € 3.144,– based on a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Wageningen University (scale 7). The position is initially for a period of one year but can be extended to the end of the project.
In addition we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural end-of year bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours that we determine together in good consultation;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours;
- a flexible model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace on the Wageningen Campus;
- make use of the sports facilities on campus for a small fee.
This vacancy is open until 30 November 2020. We want to plan the first interviews on 7 December 2020.
Do you want to apply?